Saturday, May 12, 2012

New sport, new blog, new me, just NEW...

OK, I'm not quite sure how to start a blog... so bare with me some as I get comfortable... Then again, isn't that the way it goes with everything in life when it's "new"? 

In the last year, I have experienced so many "new" things it's hard to believe how well I'm adjusting to it all!  But I want to focus on the most exciting change in my life, since the birth of my fourth and last child.

About 9 months ago, I was introduced to something called Cross Fit and it blew me away, literally.  There's no doubt that I have always been athletic and interested in being healthy, but throughout the years there have always been excuses or "reasons", as I preferred saying, to why I would stop or slow down or something...

Since October, SOOO much has happened.  I've fallen in love again (the first time being when I laid eyes on my husband about 11 years ago) and I'm in the best physical shape I have ever been!  Actually,  I can honestly say that I have never felt better (or looked better). 

So what else?  What about a job where you get to do what you love to do and get paid for it???  That has happened to me! Yes, I was given an amazing opportunity.  About two months ago, I started a mentor ship program at CrossFit Champions to become a Cross Fit trainer and Monday, this Monday I will teach my very first FIVE clients!  Not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 5.  I can't quite explain what a feeling that is except by jumping up and down yelling "WOOHOO!!" with a big smile from ear to ear.

Cross your fingers that I survive through this first week with little humiliation.  I know all eyes and ears will be on me.

I'll keep you posted... 


Oh and this is me!


www.crossfitchampions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment