Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just a little bit crazy!


Working mothers:  refers to women who are mothers and who work outside the home for income in addition to the work they perform at home in raising their children.                                                                                                Copyright © 2012 Answers Corporation



                         
Personal trainer:  A fitness professional involved in exercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients.
  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia    
 
 
 
Somewhere from when I was approached to be a CrossFit Trainer for CFC to today,
I have become a working mom of four children under the age of 7. 
*****Deep breath*****

That being said, in the last few weeks, I have most definitely won "The Worst Mom on the Planet" award,
"The OOPS! I completely forgot" award amongst many others... 
And the one common phrase I'm hearing from people around me is, "Don't worry, you'll find a rhythm." 

How does one find a balance?  That is the question of the month. 


I absolutely LOVE CrossFit and the opportunity I have been given to teach others, CrossFit. 
I absolutely am IN LOVE with my children and our family.  Sounds like it should be easy...
yet, I constantly feeling like I'm cheating on one when I'm with the other?!?!?!? 

There's also the new work load.  I'm working on that. 
Trying to find the "right" times to check and answer work emails while finding time to do the laundry
and other household chores.



OK, so while all that is going on in my head...
For the first time in my life, I am helping people turn their lives around,
I am creating WOD's, I am up late reading about information that can help my athlete(s). 
I'm talking to grown ups, people!! .. and they're listening!!!!

So...   Just a little bit Crazy?  I think this word is a slight understatement
to how I have been feeling...  And are these crazy vibes simply out of this world
FUN, inspiring, ExCiTiNg & invigorating???      ......YES!!




Who do I have to thank? Well, CFC, of course!!



Oh and there's more...  We start a gym wide challenge at CrossFit Champions
next week and I am stoked.  We are using ADVOCARE supplements to steer us
through...  I've already tried a few of their products and I'm sold...
Can't wait to see how it all pans out...



P.S. It's not always easy.  If I said that, I would be lying...























No comments:

Post a Comment